- Ceritified Professional Inspector (CPI) through the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and the Inspection Certification Associates (ICA).
- Long time residents of Albuquerque, New Mexico and Vietnam Era Air Force Veteran
- Retired air-worthiness and safety inspector - I have a career of spotting the details that just don't look right and are apt to cause problems;
- Decades of experience building, plumbing, and wiring homes as well as trouble shooting and repairing just about everything you can find in a home or light commercial building.
- Masters Degree in electrical engineering and have studied and applied the National Electrical Code in diverse situations.
- Have obtained permits for home electrical and plumbing work (yes, I had to study the codes and pass the exams in order to pull the permit).
- While purchasing our own homes we have had both good and poor inspectors - we know the frustration of paying for an inspection only to get a substandard report that missed critical issues we had to deal with after the purchase.
- Our goal is to make sure you don't have that same experience - we'll inspect the home you're considering like we're buying it ourselves!
- We apply the Standards of Practice (SOP) of InterNACHI so you have the confidence of knowing your inspection is thorough.
Steve West, Inspector
Cindy West, Office
Want Immediate Attention? Click one of these buttons NOW!