Our home inspection services
- Our customers/clients include:
- Home buyers - an inspection to assess the condition of a home you are considering for purchase;
- Real Estate agent - whether you're the listing or selling agent, we will give you an honest, unbiased assessment of the property;
- Banks/Mortgage companies - inspection for foreclosures, construction loans (progress payments, etc)
- Adhere to and apply the InterNACHI Standards of Practice and the InterNACHI Code of Ethics to the best of our ability. (click on buttons below to go to InterNACHI documents);
- Unbiased, honest, thorough and competent assessment of property based on a non-invasive, visual examination of the accessible areas of the home using the Standards of Practice (SOP) of the International Association of Ceritified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI);
- House and Light Commercial inspection of all these areas: Roof, Exterior, Basement, Foundation, Crawlspace, Structure, Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Fireplace, Attic, Insulation, Ventilation, Doors, Windows, and Interior.
- Extensively detailed, software-based report including numerous photographs which is available for upload by the day after the inspection. The report includes a summary of the most critical and/or safety issues.
- Our goal is to give you peace of mind knowing we have provided you an inspection like we're buying it ourselves.
- You don't want the inspection to hold up your purchase so we strive to conduct your inspection within a couple of days of your initial contact.
Residential inspection, light commercial inspection, home inspection, pre-purchase inspection, safety inspection, material defect discovery, non-invasive inspection, further evaluation recommendations, repair recommendations, up-loadable digital home inspection report containing numerous photographs, home inspection summary detailing major defects and safety issues
Albuquerque area inspections
Want immediate Attention? Click on one of these boxes NOW!