Our home inspection services
- Our customers/clients include:
- Home buyers - an inspection to assess the condition of a home you are considering for purchase;
- Real Estate agent - whether you're the listing or selling agent, we will give you an honest, unbiased assessment of the property to help you better serve your client;
- Banks/Mortgage companies - inspection for foreclosures, construction loans (progress payments, etc)
- We adhere to and apply the InterNACHI Standards of Practice and the InterNACHI Code of Ethics to the best of our ability. (See Codes and Standards page for InterNACHI documents);
- Our goal is to give you peace of mind knowing we have provided you an inspection like we're buying it ourselves.
- You don't want the inspection to hold up your purchase so we strive to conduct your inspection within a couple of days of your initial contact.
- Certified Home Inspections by a Certified Professional Inspector
- Residential inspection for buildings housing from 1 to 4 family units;
- Pre-purchase inspection for home owner, buyer, or realtor;
- Drones for Aerial shots and roof inspections;
- Real estate photography - inside, outside, aerial;
- Progress inspections for lenders; - construction, progress loan services;
- What and how we inspect - Non-invasive inspections of: Roof, attic, exterior, foundation, basement, crawlspace, structure, heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, fireplace, insulation, doors, windows, ventilation, general interior, general safety
Albuquerque area inspections
Want immediate Attention? Click on one of these boxes NOW!